The story begins in 1851 at Wesleyan Female College in Macon, Georgia. Led by Eugenia Tucker Fitzgerald, our founders formed The Adelphean Society for “the mental, moral, social, and domestic improvement of its members.” The Adelphean Society, later renamed Alpha Delta Pi, was the first secret society for college women. The principles of scholarship, leadership, sisterhood, and service guide over 215,000 women in more than 140 active collegiate chapters and over 150 alumnae associates of Alpha Delta Pi. Since 1979, Alpha Delta Pi has been committed to serving Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC). RMHC provides a home away from home for families with seriously ill or injured children by offering them a comfortable, temporary residence in proximity to a medical facility. As Alpha Delta Pi’s, we spend our time and energy volunteering at our local Ronald McDonald House in Oklahoma City, as well as being leaders on campus in several organizations on and around campus. We are dedicated to the fulfillment of our academic achievements set forth by our founders.